Fence Permitting

Please read Ordinance 222-2-2010 regarding Fences within the boundaries of the Town of Shady Shores

Fence permits may be applied for on the Fence Building Permit Form. 

Fence permits must be accompanied by a site plan showing where the fence will be located on the property. 

Detail must be given on the application as to the type of construction being used.

The homeowner will need to certify that the proposed fence is not located in a drainage area. Fences that are being proposed in a drainage easement must meet the requirements of ordinance 222-2-2010.

The current Fee Schedule will determine the cost of the fence permit. 

HOA approval must be submitted with the permit request, if applicable


Make Payments HERE

Fee Schedule HERE

When do I need an inspection?