Moving Structures


A permit is required for all houses moved into or out of the Town. If a house is being moved into the town, a  REMODEL and ADDITION Permit is also required.

Submittal Requirements: 

House/Structure Moving Permit Application and proposed route.

Plan Submittal: 

Plans may be submitted online electronically through the application.

Citizen Portal