Please be advised that a start date for the Fritz Lane Road Improvement Project has been determined.
Construction is scheduled to start between now and July 15th, depending on weather and supplies. The project is expected to be completed within 60 days of the start date.
Fritz Lane will be closed to traffic. Residents of Fritz Lane will have access to their primary property entrances.
The Fritz Lane Road improvement will include, but is not limited to:
- Removal and replacement of asphalt
- Installation of new culvert
- Removal of trees within Right of Way
- Roadside ditch grading improvements
- Slope protection
- Other associated improvements as determined by the project.
Please feel free to contact Katie Klein, Community Relations or Wendy Withers, Town Administrator, if you have any questions.